Re: canvas example and fixes

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: canvas example and fixes
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 14:06:45 +0100

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 11:52 +0200, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I've now got a working canvas example, with rectangles, text, event
> > callbacks and two affine functions at address@hidden,
> > http://lilypond.org/~janneke/{arch}/2004-gnome

Sweet!

> I haven't yet tried it out, but sound good! Anyway, the canvas example
> should be in the libgnomecanvas module, not in gtk.

Every category is a library -- it doesn't make sense to prefix things
with lib-. So it should be (gnome glade), for instance. The only odd
ones are libgnome and libgnomeui, which are (gnome gnome) and (gnome
gnome-ui) in my tree. Also, let's schemify names -- this one should be
(gnome canvas), gtksourceview should be (gnome source-view), etc.

Objections?
--
Andy Wingo <address@hidden>