Halifax Account Security

From: Halifax Bank PLC .
Subject: Halifax Account Security
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 04:46:44 -0400

personal & business account

Dear Customer

It has come to our attention that your Halifax Online account information needs to be updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our website.

If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and update your billing records so that you will not run into any future problems with our online banking service.

However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension. Please update your records on or before june 25, 2006.
Once you have updated your account records, your Halifax Online session will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To Get Started,Please Click On :

https;//www.halifax-online.co.uk/_mem_bin/FormsLogin.aspsource=halifaxcouk

This email was sent by the Halifax Online server to verify your e-mail address. This is done for your protection , because some of our members will no longer have access to their online banking and we must verify it.

Online Security Department
Security Advisor
Halifax PLC.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.Halifax Email ID # 1009