Re: guile-gnome bzr branches, somewhat experimental

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: guile-gnome bzr branches, somewhat experimental
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 19:27:45 +0200

Hi Neil,

On Thu, 2006-08-31 at 19:01 +0100, Neil Jerram wrote:
> - two new modules, "hildon1" and "hildon2", containing the 2005 and
>   2006 versions of the 770-specific API, including the .defs files
>
> - two new packages:
>
> guile-maemo1: defs glib gtk atk pango hildon1
> guile-maemo2: defs glib gtk atk pango hildon2

Cool! Sounds quite fine to me :)

The best way for me to integrate these changes is for you to commit to
your working copy, and then when you are ready, `bzr push' your branches
to somewhere on the web and ask me to merge them.

So, just let me know when you want something merged.

Cheers,

Wingo.
--
http://wingolog.org/