Acquire Software funding Software Mft

From: CEO
Subject: Acquire Software funding Software Mft
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 19:33:11 -0800

Our client, A software manufacturer of interactive, governmental fund
accounting  designed for organizations that are required, or desire, to
capture and report information by fund is
seeking a buyer or partner.

If you are interested in learning more, please return by email your mailing
address and phone / fax number.  We will immediately mail you a brochure on
our client for your review.

Pat Bartley
President - CEO
OuterSales
11693 San Vicente Blvd.,
Suite 316
Los Angeles, CA  90049

Phone: 818-342-4576
Fax: 818-342-3748

Email: address@hidden

Note:  If you wish not to receive any future emails from us, the following
options are available to you: (1) You can send email to the following
address: address@hidden   (2) You can send mail to the following
postal address: OuterSales,11693 San Vicente Blvd., Suite 316, Los Angeles,
CA  90049 (3) You can call the following telephone number: 800-929-2157
(4) You can fax the following fax number: 818-342-3748.  Thank you for
your understanding and cooperation.