Update to allow building with --disable-deprecated Guile

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Update to allow building with --disable-deprecated Guile
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 02:13:02 +0200

Hi!

Just a heads-up: I've an incomplete (and rough), but already
comprehensive patch (or rather patches) for guile-gnome-platform
outstanding that will allow it to build against Guile when the latter is
compiled with --disable-deprecated.  I've attached what I have so far.
This is the output of "./scripts/for-each-pkg git diff HEAD", so don't
expect to be able to apply it without manual fiddling with the file
paths.

Regards, Rotty
--
Andreas Rottmann -- <http://rotty.yi.org/>