Re: gtk.notebook example

From: Patrick Bernaud
Subject: Re: gtk.notebook example
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 19:19:22 +0200

Hello,

Max writes:
 > [...]
 > This one seems saner but still fails due to "In procedure module-lookup:
 > Unbound
 > variable: :hscrollbar-policy" - where does this parameter comes from? Did I
 > forgot to
 > use some module?

No missing module. Instead see the remark in my last message for the
keyword read syntaxes (and the related section in Guile Reference
Manual).

Also the code does not (directly) require anything from 'gnome
gobject', 'gnome glib' and 'gnome gobject utils' so you can trim them
out of the 'use-modules'.

Regards,

--
Patrick Bernaud