Re: "@GUILE@" and "Segmentation fault"

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: "@GUILE@" and "Segmentation fault"
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 18:19:14 -0300

Hi Wolfkin,

> Thanks for your information, these all issues have been done.

Good to know, thanks for the feedback!  If you are interested, while looking for
running examples, I develop and maintain KisĂȘ, a small time keeping application
entirely written in guile... Here:

        http://www.altosw.be/kise

In case you 'give it a go', feedbacks more then welcome too...

Happy hacking,
David

;; --