guile-sources

Newsletters for Trade Professionals

From: FITA - Federation of International Trade Associations
Subject: Newsletters for Trade Professionals
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:32:41 -0400 (EDT)

 <http://fita.org>

Dear Really Useful Sites for International Trade Professionals
<http://fita.org/useful> Subscriber:

As a professional in international business, you need the latest news and
information about trade, trade shows, laws and business travel. As a service to
you, we are pleased to introduce 6 other free newsletters you may find useful
in your daily business. Please click through to each individually to sign up!

Best regards,
FITA - The Federation of International Trade Associations

Australian Trade Community <http://www.australiantradecommunity.com/>

The Australian Trade Community <http://www.australiantradecommunity.com/>
newsletter is an online magazine about trading with Australia and international
trade in general. Articles provide resources for selling to, and buying from
Australia, as well as tips that are useful in any market. The latest issues, as
well as up-to-the-minute trade news and trade leads can be found at the
Australian Trade Community's Web site at
http://www.australiantradecommunity.com
<http://www.australiantradecommunity.com/>.

<http://www.ExpoWorld.net>

<http://www.ExpoWorld.net> Newsletter Online provides a short synopsis of the
key developments in the international event, tradeshow and global trade
industries on a monthly basis. It covers:

- Over 10,000 Tradeshows, Conferences, Consumer Shows, Events
- Over 130 countries worldwide in which tradeshows take place
- Over 5,000 Tradeshow Sponsors and Management Organizations
- Over 2,000 Tradeshow Services Supplier Companies
- Over 2,000 Exhibition Venues, Conference and Convention Centers
- Over 1,000 Convenion & Visitor Bureaus
- Over 500 World Trade Centers
- Over 500 Trade Show Info Sources, Publications and Associations

Visit <http://www.ExpoWorld.net> to sign up for the free newsletter or to
purchase the ExpoWorld Tradeshows Worldwide Directory 2004, the most
comprehensive worldwide tradeshow directory.

Export-Import Law <http://www.exportimportlaw.com>

E <http://www.exportimportlaw.com>xportimportlaw.com
<http://www.exportimportlaw.com> is completely unique in providing free legal
guides, trade updates, and interactive on-line quizzes on a host of
international trade and law subjects like foreign trade zones, the
Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT), INCOTERMS, broker exam
quizzes, immigration, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and export compliance.
Online international trade courses are also offered. The site belongs to
Braumiller & Rodriguez, one of the nation’s leading international trade law
firms, with offices in the USA and Mexico. There is exciting news on the
horizon for this site. It will soon be hosting a free discussion board for
international trade professionals.

The Import-Export Entrepreneur <http://www.spyglasspoint.com/ezine.html>

The Import-Export Entrepreneur newsletter
<http://www.spyglasspoint.com/ezine.html> provides specific how- to tips for
new and experienced international traders. Every other week you'll learn about
the best markets, Internet resources (and how to use them) as well as answers
to trading questions from subscribers around the world. Sign up today for this
free ezine at <http://www.spyglasspoint.com/ezine.html>.

Odyssey Magazine <http://www.btbtravel.com>
Odyssey magazine <http://www.btbtravel.com> provides uptodate news, information
and resources for business travellers; business travel managers; meetings,
incentives, conventions & exhibitions planners; and, business travel trade
professionals. Odyssey magazine is the official publication of the Business To
Business Travel Websites Group <http://www.btbtravel.com>
(http://www.btbtravel.com) - produced weekly in a standard 16 page magazine
layout and delivered via e-mail in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format directly to your
computer every Monday evening.

Odyssey currently has a 24,500 global circulation with executive and
professional readers in 60 countries. If you travel on business; arrange
business travel for others; or, attend/arrange meetings, incentives,
conventions or exhibitions signup for your free weekly subscription to Odyssey
at: <http://www.btbtravel.com>

OrbTrade Bulletin <http://www.orbtrade.net>

The OrbTrade Bulletin  <http://www.orbtrade.net>is a free newsletter that
publishes Trade Leads and Business Opportunities. OrbTrade's mission is to
promote international trade with Mexico. Subscribe at <http://www.orbtrade.net>

FITA's official Web site, the International Trade/ Import-Export Portal
<http://fita.org> ( http://fita.org ) is an excellent source for trade leads,
news, events, and a link library of 5,000 sites related to international trade.
Take a look!

>From time to time we alert subscribers to Really Useful Sites for
>International Trade Professionals <http://fita.org/useful> about services of
>special interest to our subscribers. Please click here
><http://fita.m.xtenit.com/ulogin.jsp?ref=ctrl.jsp?newstatus=4&appid=249&address@hidden&appid=249>
> if you do not want to receive these notices.

--------
To unsubscribe click here:
http://fita.m.xtenit.com/al.jsp?ref=ctrl.jsp?newstatus=4&vk=fnk4tuVQ&address@hidden&an=249