guile-sources

FROM BANK OF SCOTLAND

From: MR BENSON MOORE
Subject: FROM BANK OF SCOTLAND
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 10:16:55 -0700

The Auditor/Head
of computing department
Bank of Scotland
United Kingdom.
4th June, 2005.

For your kind attention

Request for Your urgent assistance/investment cum joint venture.

In order to transfer out £15,000,000.00.(fifteen million pounds sterling)
from our bank here I have the courage to look for a reliable and honest person
who will be capable for this important transaction, believing that you will
never let me down either now or in future.

I am Mr. Benson Moore, the auditor and head of computing department of a
bank here in Scotland,United Kingdom. There is an account opened in this
bank in 1995 and since my inception into office in 2001, nobody has operated
on this account again,after going through some old files, I discovered that
if i do not remit this money out urgently, it will  be forfeited for nothing.

How the money came about:

The owner of this account was Mr. John Hughes who was a foreigner and the
manager of Petrol chemical service here in London,  a chemical engineer by
profession and he  died since 1995.And then, since 2001, nobody knows about
this  account or anything concerning it, the account has no  other beneficiary
and my investigation  proved to me as  well that his company does not know
anything about this account and the amount involved is (£15,000,000.00).

I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but i don't
know any foreigner, i am only contacting you as a foreigner because this
money can not be approved to any local bank here in Scotland, but can only
be approved to any foreign account because themoney is pounds sterling's
and the former owner of the account is John Hughes and he was a foreigner
too.

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know
our selves before neither have we met, but be sure that it is real and a
genuine business. I believe in God that you will never let me down in this
investment.

When the transfer is approved and payment schedule is allocated overseas,through
the offshore paying delegate for final clearance and signing of the payment
release form by the beneficiary, i want us to see at the oversea payment
clearance office face to face for signing of the original binding agreement
to bind us together so that, we can receive this money  into a foreign account
or any account of  your choice  where the fund will be remitted.

I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with a foreign
account as the real beneficiary. i need your co-operation to make this work
fine, because the management is ready to approve  this payment to any foreigner
who has the  correct  information to this account, which i will Give to you
when sure of your capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and
trust according to my instructions and my advice for our mutual benefit because
I don't want to make any  mistake, I need your strong assurance and  trust.
I shall destroy all documents concerning these transactions immediately we
receive this money leaving no trace at all.

I will use my position and influence on other staffs  to effect the legal
approvals and onward transfer of  this money to your account
with appropriate clearance  from foreign payment department With assurance
that this money will be intact pending my  physical arrival  in your country
for the sharing and possible investments.

If you are interested, please reply immediately to my private email
address(address@hidden)
 and  when replying this mail kindly include your Telephone and Fax number
for better communication.

Thanks and regards,

Mr. Benson Moore.