good tutorial on extending a c++ project with Guile ?

From: Samuel Barreto
Subject: good tutorial on extending a c++ project with Guile ?
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 14:45:06 +0200

Hi everyone,

I want to create a Guile extension to a big C++-based project called
Bio++ (dedicated to bioinformatics and computational biology).

However I failed to find a good and simple example on how to extend a
C++ program with Guile. My idea was to create a shared library that can
be called from Guile and embedded in a module. I followed instructions
on the Guile reference manual but all of them are related to C, not C++.
I then looked at the source code of LilyPond and OpenCog but was not
able to extract signal from software idiosyncratic noise.

So can anyone point me to a good example or a simple tutorial on how to
extend C++ with Guile ? I think the main confusion point to me is the
compilation danse between g++ and gcc.

Thank you for your help !

Samuel