Re: define anywhere

From: Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: define anywhere
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 14:02:31 +0200

Linus Björnstam <linus.internet@fastmail.se> writes:

> becomes ONE letrec under gulie3, whereas my library turns it into
> (letrec ((a 2) (b 3))
>   (display "hej")
>   (letrec ((c 3))
>     (+ a b c)))
>
> That should be an easy fix, again if there is any interest.

I’m not sure which approach I prefer. Your approach is more precise, but
I slightly lean towards the Guile3-version, because it does not change
behaviour when I put a pretty-print between two defines.

Though I would want a precise approach inside other forms (like when:
separating inside when and outside when).

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein