Re: Scheme+

From: Jacob Hrbek
Subject: Re: Scheme+
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 01:53:23 +0000

I skimmed through the website before i sent the e-mail.. was hoping you do better job at presenting the project instead of sending a wall of text :p

From what i understood it's working with ligatures to add more functionality to scheme?

So far i don't like that it's all one huge things.. would prefer it to be as modulized as possible for me to define a custom guile dialect for my usecase