Option to create statically linked binaries

From: Sai Karthik
Subject: Option to create statically linked binaries
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 22:59:29 +0530

Hello everyone! I'm new to guile. I am exploring the language since a couple of days. It would be nice to have option to produce such binaries for programs built using guile (like with golang & some more langs).

Was this topic already discussed here before? Interested to know about your thoughts.

--
https://kskarthik.gitlab.io/