guix-devel

Re: Back from GHM

From: Thompson, David
Subject: Re: Back from GHM
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 09:47:08 -0400

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 7:57 AM, Amirouche Boubekki
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Domen Kožar did a presentation targeting Python people, it might be of
> interest to people interested in Guix

That was very interesting, indeed.  Thanks for sharing.  I hope we can
make use of Nix's {pip,bower,node,...}2nix scripts and make Guix
versions.  But first, we need to write guix-shell!

> The web app looks very good [https://gitorious.org/guix-web/guix-web/]

Why thank you. :)

> I'm happy to know that guix can know be installed.

Give it a shot on a spare computer if you have one and let us know how it goes!

- Dave