guix-devel

Fwd: Re: /dev/urandom

From: doncatnip
Subject: Fwd: Re: /dev/urandom
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 17:40:40 +0200

Of course, I forgot the CC.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: /dev/urandom
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 09:58:14 +0100
From: Steffen Schulz <address@hidden>
To: Leo Famulari <address@hidden>

I probably got it wrong.

but it seems the programs purpose is to build images (boot loaders). I
then wonder why it needs to do this during installation. If image
building is the programs purpose, it should happen during execution
after installation, no ?

Users would *most likely* prefer it's actual purpose (proper Images,
including optimization) instead of reproducibility.