guix-devel

Re: Guix gets a distribution called PantherX

From: Jonathan Brielmaier
Subject: Re: Guix gets a distribution called PantherX
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 09:00:40 +0200

They released some slides about their "Panther for Business":
https://www.pantherx.org/panther-for-business/

It's mostly about the features of PantherX and the billing concept etc.
But at the end of the page their are some slides about using IPFS in the
PantherX "ecosystem".

They also have a quite ambitious vision to have a 100% decentralized
system by 2022, which doesn't require any central server.