guix-devel

Re: Feature Request for Guix Site

From: sirgazil
Subject: Re: Feature Request for Guix Site
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 09:14:03 -0500

El 28/04/19 a las 7:55 a. m., Ludovic Courtès escribió:
Hello,

"Raghav Gururajan" <address@hidden> skribis:

Can someone who have admin privileges, add "Manual" tab to the menu of Guix
Site (www.gnu.org/software/guix), which links to the Guix Manual
(www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual)?

There’s already a “Help” entry in the menu, which I think is good
enough, though perhaps we should rename it to “Support” or something
like that for clarity?

In the desktop, "Help" is conventionally used to access the manuals and other resources to help the user. Many applications list their manuals in a Help menu too. So I don't know if it should be renamed. Unless using "Help" is the reason why most people don't read manuals :P

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.io/