guix-devel

Re: SELinux log

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: SELinux log
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:01:10 -0300

That’s confusing.  Didn’t you say that you ran “guix search” before?

I've figured out the reason. In both cases -when I create the .autorelabel file and reboot (so the permissive mode goes away, since I am changing it through the CLI) and when I don't but run `restorecon -r /` and set it to enforcing mode manually - guix is not found anymore. In permissive mode guix is found and I can use it without issues. I even don't get anything logged in the audit.log file. Any ideas? I only added/changed the lines of the file that you sent me here.

Regards :)
Laura