guix-devel

Re: Testing needed for lzip substitutes!

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: Testing needed for lzip substitutes!
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 11:37:29 +0200

> What I meant is that it’s easier for me (and for others I believe) if
> there’s a bit of context.  Gnus doesn’t display the whole thread by
> default, so I have to explicitly ask it to display it, etc.
>
> In a way, it’s a MUA issue, and mu4e-conversation seems to be a great
> solution to that problem, but not everyone uses it yet.  ;-)

I will in the future, but deep inside me I'm not the conservative kind
and I'd rather encourage the community to "future-up" :p
It's not a very sophisticated feature after all :D

By the way I'm using Notmuch these days and it's even better at
threading in my opinion (mu4e-conversation is a bit hackish :p).

--
Pierre Neidhardt
https://ambrevar.xyz/