guix-devel

Re: Cuirass enhancements

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Cuirass enhancements
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 21:49:50 +0200

Danny Milosavljevic <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 19:50:25 +0200
> Björn Höfling <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> * I would like to know that I'm on page k/n.
>
> That web interface is a frontend to a dynamically changing database
> (and a quickly changing database at that).
>
> What would "page" even mean there?

Since real constant pages are impossible (or can only be approximated)
I’d like to know just how far to the beginning or end I am.

It doesn’t need to be a number.  If it was just a line at the bottom
with a marker near the beginning, the middle, or the end, and adjusting
its position as I go to the next or previous page I’d already be happy.

--
Ricardo