guix-devel

Re: Guix beyond 1.0: let’s have a roadmap!

From: matias_jose_seco
Subject: Re: Guix beyond 1.0: let’s have a roadmap!
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2019 12:50:14 +0000

I dream to reach a (digital) place, where a Guix Logo brights in the center of the door (intro web page), and scattered all around it, signposts (Links) of all imaginable languages, broadcast "Welcome" (Bienvenido, Nnabata, أهلا بك, 歡迎, добро пожаловать, ...).

Singular is, many digital adventurers are exploring places which uses their own language [1].
This wish is interestingly expressed by the Localization Lab [2],
which introduces technological terms within unrepresented languages, for Projects which, i feel, follows the GNU spirit [3].

1: https://www.localizationlab.org/blog/2019/3/7/hl8xdh6nacw5bpe5v4skhjkv0smeda
2: https://www.localizationlab.org/about-us
3: https://www.localizationlab.org/projects-1

PS: I was wondering, which is the actual feeling to traverse the Gnunet and Fediverse cosmos ?

Have a nice journey, Matias :)