guix-devel

I didn't break guix in the way I thought

From: Christopher Lemmer Webber
Subject: I didn't break guix in the way I thought
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2019 05:21:45 -0400

Okay, the main things that are broken are my laptop situation and my
brain.  No hope for the latter, but as for the former, I got stressed
and didn't notice that I am in fact between laptop setups and the guix
checkout I had on one machine isn't the same that I had on the other.
So there were problems, but not quite the ones I described.

Anyway, I pushed a patch that Jakob submitted to guix-devel, probably
that fixes things.