guix-devel

Re: “Reproducible research articles, from source code to PDF”

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: Re: “Reproducible research articles, from source code to PDF”
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 18:28:27 +0200

Ludovic Courtès <ludovic.courtes@inria.fr> writes:

>> Maybe we could organize a Virtual Hackathon?  Over 1 day?  Or 2 days?
>> The power of collective motivation. :-)
>
> Sounds like a good idea!  Perhaps a one-day hackathon to begin with?
> Early July maybe?

Sounds fine. I am not much of a hackathon expert, so I don't propose
myself for organizing this, but I can make a preselection of suitable
submissions to the ReScience challenge (no proprietary software etc.)
with comments about the specific challenges.

Cheers,
  Konrad
Konrad Hinsen
Saint Aubin - BP 48
91192 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
Tel. +33-1 69 35 97 15
E-Mail: konrad DOT hinsen AT cnrs DOT fr
http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/~hinsen/
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0330-9428
Twitter: @khinsen