guix-devel

Re: gcc-10 toolchain does not include string to numeric conversion funct

From: Ekaitz Zarraga
Subject: Re: gcc-10 toolchain does not include string to numeric conversion functions like std::stoull
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 16:37:09 +0000

Hi,

On Monday, July 13, 2020 4:21 PM, Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> wrote:
> Unfortunately I haven’t dug further. Help welcome!
>
> Thanks,
> Ludo’.

I'd like to help but I don't know where to start (yet).
I've found the same issue in older gcc-toolchains. 9.3.0 and 8.4.0 also fail.

Many functions are affected, strtol, stoi... all have the same issue.

Looks _GLIBCXX_USE_C99_STDLIB is not set as you said so it fails to make any of
these conversions from std::string.

Do you know any gcc version where this works?

Thanks