guix-devel

Re: Would a Guix QA page be helpful?

From: Björn Höfling
Subject: Re: Would a Guix QA page be helpful?
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 23:41:49 +0100

Hi Chris,

On Sat, 06 Feb 2021 20:20:04 +0000
Christopher Baines <mail@cbaines.net> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> The Guix Data Service has been getting better at finding problems, but
> getting that data requires knowing it exists, and where to find it,
> and clicking all the relevant links.

Absolutely yes! I already wanted to ask you for this.

You are working on the data service and from time to time you post very
good improvements on the mailing list. Yet when I go to
data.guix.gnu.org I only get to a fraction of what is already
established. This is a unlucky situation: We have it implemented, but
nobody knows about it.

Thanks,

Björn