guix-devel

Re: Discover GNU Guix eco-system with awesome-guix!

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Discover GNU Guix eco-system with awesome-guix!
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 15:19:59 +0100

On 2021-02-09 12:56, zimoun wrote:
Sorry, I have probably missed the info: what is the aim of awesome-guix?

Same here! This looks like an awesome list but the name doesn't do it justice.

Another possible problematic word *if* you intend this as a Guix community resource: <https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Ecosystem>. Of course, it's entirely up to you otherwise.

But mainly: thank you very much for compiling this list, Léo! We've been missing something like it, relying on tribal knowledge like ‘cbaines is working on a cool thing’.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser. Excuse or enjoy my brevity.