guix-devel

Re: Discover GNU Guix eco-system with awesome-guix!

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Discover GNU Guix eco-system with awesome-guix!
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 19:25:37 +0100

On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 at 19:11, Bonface Munyoki K. <me@bonfacemunyoki.com> wrote:

> Also to add to what Léo mentioned, "awesome" lists
> are a quick way to get up to speed to some things;

Yeah, I thought it was the idea behind the Cookbook.  :-)
Well, the bottleneck with this (whatever the name ;-)) is recruiting
people who puts some love in.  Maybe what Léo is proposing fits better
the contribution workflow.

Now, I am thinking about that, give a look at:

  <https://github.com/pjotrp/guix-notes>

Well, it is worth to add them and if someone volunteers, they need
some refresh. :-)

BTW, thanks for compiling curated materials.

Cheers,
simon