guix-devel

Re: website: Building fails because of missing locales

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: website: Building fails because of missing locales
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 13:13:13 -0400

What I intended with the patch was to provide those locales in the environment, so you'd set GUIX_LOCPATH=$GUIX_PROFILE/lib/locale (and I thought guix would do it itself). Now I noticed it did not work as expected: it creates the directory directly under the profile instead of under lib/locale. Give me a moment to send a v2.