guix-devel

Re: issue tracking in git

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: issue tracking in git
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 12:39:44 +0200

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 06:19:23PM +0200, Giovanni Biscuolo wrote:
> Hi Adriano and Ricardo,
>
> I'm also _very_ interested in keeping issues in the same repo as code
> and I'm really envious of Fossil users [1] :-D

As a new initiative we are discussing/designing a gemini + git issue
tracker.

Rather than submitting to one central issue tracker the goal is to
create a distributed issue tracker (no conflicts and you can own - and
remove - your comments if you run a gemini server). It is early days,
but it ought to give a new perspective on issue tracking.

Pj.