guix-devel

Linux-libre source code via SWH sources.json

From: zimoun
Subject: Linux-libre source code via SWH sources.json
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 02:22:45 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, 09 Sep 2021 at 00:00, Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> wrote:

> We should check why we’re not providing all the URLs and fix it.

Done in patch#50515.

<http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/50515>

Well, I think that all the packages with true ’origin?’ are now in
’sources.json’.  If not, please comment in #50515. :-)

However, we need to check if the deblob scripts are ingested by SWH.
Well, I am not sure because their listener of ’sources.json’ only
ingests tarballs and other zip files but not plain file as the deblob
scripts.  Who knows? :-)

Cheers,
simon