guix-devel

Re: emacs-guix (upstream) needs more love: a survey of repositories, hom

From: Ryan Prior
Subject: Re: emacs-guix (upstream) needs more love: a survey of repositories, homepage and issues
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 15:31:31 +0000

On Wednesday, April 27th, 2022 at 2:01 PM, John Soo <jsoo1@asu.edu> wrote:

Hi Gio!

I am very sorry I have let it slip.

No worries! I am planning this weekend to try out the fixes in 55013 (and try building from upstream savannah; I didn't realize that was different from what we have in guix) and this weekend to see if we can get something working "out of the box."

We appreciate your work on getting emacs-guix back into shape!

Cheers,
Ryan