guix-devel

Re: Move /gnu/store to another filesystem

From: Théo Maxime Tyburn
Subject: Re: Move /gnu/store to another filesystem
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 13:08:23 +0200

Hi again,

I ran into 2 errors when running the tests after running make in
the repo. One error has to do with crate. I guess there is a dependency
missing. The other error has to do with channels. Not sure why.

Here are my test logs

The env was made usign this manifest

I also pulled guix today as well as the guix git repository.
Tell me if you need more details.

Anyway I can already start writing some things in the cookbook. Should I
directly edit doc/guix-cookbok.texi? I have no expereince writing docs
in texinfo, so I’ll try my best. Are there any recommendations or guidelines?

Cheers,

Théo