guix-devel

Re: Non-free data in Poppler test suite

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Non-free data in Poppler test suite
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 16:12:50 +0200

Hi,

Mark's reply addresses everything that would worry me from an FSDG perspective and more -- thanks Mark!

On 2022-07-01 15:12, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
It may also be that this qualifies as fair use (AIUI, we’re talking
about pages extracted from larger PDF files, right?).

...but from a copyright perspective, no, this does not fly at all I'm afraid.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser.  Excuse or enjoy my brevity.