guix-science

Re: Introducing Guix to HPC at my institution

From: Sébastien Lerique
Subject: Re: Introducing Guix to HPC at my institution
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 11:26:14 +0900

Hi Ludo, Simon,

Thanks for these very interesting stories! That's a lot of resources too, I will be watching some of the talks you linked to over the coming days. I'm currently contacting people who might already feel a strong need for what Guix can offer, to see what would be the best way to introduce the topic to the sysadmins. Who knows, maybe my institution can also support the development of Guix in some way :)

Will be back once I have some progress or more questions.

Best,
Sébastien