guix-science

Re: [Spam:]Re: Guix for Embedded, Hardware, Documentation, and Data

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: Re: [Spam:]Re: Guix for Embedded, Hardware, Documentation, and Data
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 15:48:36 +0100

Peter Polidoro <peter@polidoro.io> writes:

> I was mostly curious about using Guix as a universal package
> manager for organizing and distributing code and data, especially
> for reproducible science, and I was wondering for which cases it
> would not make sense to use Guix.

Then don't miss this masterpiece:

   https://gitlab.inria.fr/lcourtes-phd/edcc-2006-redone

A complete reproducible article done in Guix, up to the production of a
PDF file containing figures containing computed data.

Konrad.
Konrad Hinsen
Saint Aubin - BP 48
91192 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
Tel. +33-1 69 35 97 15
E-Mail: konrad DOT hinsen AT cnrs DOT fr
http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/~hinsen/
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0330-9428
Twitter: @khinsen