guix-science

Re: Using Guix for thesis artifacts

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Using Guix for thesis artifacts
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 19:38:49 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 at 15:57, Olivier Dion via Guix-Science
<guix-science@gnu.org> wrote:

> I'm soon in the process of writing my master thesis and I would like to
> use Guix to help me achieve reproducibility for benchmarks and artifacts.
>
> Does anyone did or know a paper that does the same?  If so, I would like
> to have a link to see how it was done.

If you are an Emacs users, you could be interested by Marek's example;
doing PhD using Org and Guix.  For example,

<https://mfelsoci.gitlabpages.inria.fr/thesis/environment.html>

And if in addition you speak French, you can give a look at:

<https://hpc.guix.info/events/2021/atelier-reproductibilit%C3%A9-environnements/>

Ludo did a redo of a previous article using Guix and it is reported there:

<http://hpc.guix.info/blog/2020/06/reproducible-research-articles-from-source-code-to-pdf/>

Hope that helps,
simon