guix-science

Re: Hackatathon: 27th June! Let redo ReScience C.

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: Re: Hackatathon: 27th June! Let redo ReScience C.
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 14:40:55 +0200

"Etienne B. Roesch" <etienne.roesch@gmail.com> writes:

> ReSci C… I have heard of the “new platform” for a while. Is there an ETA?

We are aiming for something like October. The new platform is ready and
being tested. Then we have to move over the content from the old one.

Cheers,
  Konrad.
Konrad Hinsen
Saint Aubin - BP 48
91192 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
Tel. +33-1 69 35 97 15
E-Mail: konrad DOT hinsen AT cnrs DOT fr
http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/~hinsen/
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0330-9428
Mastodon: @khinsen@scholar.social