guix-science

JOB: Digital Research Computing Manager

From: Etienne B. Roesch
Subject: JOB: Digital Research Computing Manager
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 17:20:31 +0000

Dear all,

We're seeking a visionary Digital Research Computing Manager to lead our expanding Digital Research Computing Team, driving the execution of a cutting-edge digital research computing strategy, closely aligned to our Digital Strategy.

Key Responsibilities:

In this role, you'll be accountable for strategically engaging with the research community and leading the development and delivery of digital technology services in support of research. Your responsibilities will include initiating and executing development projects, understanding customer needs, fostering collaboration between research groups and DTS, and establishing a robust strategy that aligns with DTS best practices. You'll also lead the strategic development of digital research computing, ensuring they meet the evolving needs of our dynamic research community. Your team consists of Research Software Engineers, Senior Research Computing Engineers and Research Computing Engineers, with PHD educated staff and a wealth of experience in the different research fields.

https://jobs.reading.ac.uk/Job/JobDetail?JobId=12855

Happy new year!

Etienne

Prof. dr. Etienne B. Roesch   |   Professor of Applied Statistics & Cognitive Science   |   Univ. Reading
Institutional Lead for Open and Reproducible Research, UK Reproducibility Network
Discipline Hopping Fellow, Natural Environment Research Council

student hours:   book yourself in my University Outlook calendar
www:  etienneroes.ch   |   osf.io/ede88   |   github.com/eroesch   |   rdg.ac.uk/cinn   |   shop
research:  project-chai.org   |   crowd-charge.com   |   cocoon-project.eu   |   rescience   |   ukrn