guix-science

Re: packaging python-cyvcf2

From: Alexis Simon
Subject: Re: packaging python-cyvcf2
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 18:31:06 -0700

Hi,

this is great, thanks for fixing the tests and improving the packaging.

On 18/04/2024 02:13, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:
Hi,

I've abandoned running the tests though, I'm hitting a module not
found error. pytest doesn't manage to load the just built module,
probably an issue with the paths.

It's an actual problem with the build.  You need to build the cython
extension first.  I've attached the working package definition.

I'd like to add this to gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm.  I'd like to
set authorship of the commit to you.  Is the name and email address I
used for attribution correct?  (See the attached commit.)

Yes those info are correct, thanks for including it!

Cheers,
Alexis