h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] Cannot create a h node account possible bug.

From: Thomas Smith
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] Cannot create a h node account possible bug.
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 19:21:21 -0500

The machine specs

Proprietary bios ami made by hp and ami

RTL8188EE internal wifi card, works fine but complains about non-free
firmware not being loaded.
Issues like slowness or not fully working that I haven't found might be
there.

Same errors as wifi card on RTL810xE ethernet controller

Intel HD 2500 complaints about not having Possible missing firmware
/lib/firmware/i915/adlp_guc_62.0.3.bin for module i915 and similar errors.
Seems to work fine with 2d and 3d acceleration though bugs may be present.
Not found yet as far as I know.

Machine cannot do hibernation for some weird reason with any linux, suspend
works fine.

Full list of firmware missing is listed below