h-source-users

[H-source-users] [bug #62574] something is wrong with the server

From: Thomas bricker
Subject: [H-source-users] [bug #62574] something is wrong with the server
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 13:03:36 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #62574 (project h-source):

I'm having the problem you have but a problem trying to create a account on h
node address at https://h-node.org/users/add/en every time I try to create an
account it just restarts the whole process after acting as if I put something
wrong without warning to what I did wrong. After many days of trying to create
a account at h node because I wanted to list the pros and con to what works
fine without non free firmware blobs, and what works and add my hp 400-434 to
the data base cannot until this is fixed. I have been send here from Yuchen
Pei to file this report and glad he,she,they,or them sent me to the right
place to report this issue. What are some other alternatives other than fsf, h
node, and respects your freedom to make a wiki page about this machine until
this is fixed?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?62574>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/