health-dev

[Health-dev] [bug #61876] I think some modules do not work well when fon

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #61876] I think some modules do not work well when fontsize is large.
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 08:17:29 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #61876 (project health):

             Assigned to:                    None => meanmicio
                 Release:                    None => 3.9.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi, Tumashu!
Thank you for the feedback!

Seems like some translations to Chinese on selection or other fields are
generating the horizontal scroll. Please check

Also, we provide support the native GNU Health GTK client. (not the generic
tryton client).

We need to check which strings are creating the horizontal scroll.
Please try in English with the native client and let us know how it goes.

Bests
Luis

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61876>

  Message sent via Savannah