health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] [Health] French translation of the official GNU Health

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] [Health] French translation of the official GNU Health documentation
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 18:19:44 +0000

Dear Armand
On Fri, 26 Aug 2016 13:05:05 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Luis,
> I have completed 90% of the job. The French documentation is
> currently under review. Is there any special procedure/process for
> publishing it on wikipedia? Kind regards, Armand

Thank you so much. That is great news indeed !

I'm putting in copy the localization mailing list (health-i18n).

Basically you can put each corresponding English chapter[1] on its
French counterpart[2].

For each chapter, you can enter the corresponding link in wiki format.
That will allow the user to jump to the French page directly. As an
example, the entry at the end of the Introduction chapter in English :

[[es:GNU Health/Introducción]]

Will link to the Introduction page in the Spanish Wikibook. It's quite
handy, not only for reference, but for keeping the same content and
format across languages.

Let us know if you need any help. It's better to write to the
localization mailing list (address@hidden) for this task.

Thanks again !

1.- https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health
2.- https://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health