health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] using gnu health in persian

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] using gnu health in persian
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 11:22:31 +0100

Dear Hoda
On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 05:36:59 -0400
Hoda Aligoodarz <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi ,
> I would like to install persian packages for gnu health  system and
> run it in persian , but i do not know what to do. i followed the
> steps in the localization
> <https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Localization> part but
> there are only 18 languages available in the languages part and
> persian isn't included. I know persian is in the GNU pootle server ,
> but i don't know how to use it. I would be very thankful to get some
> help
Thanks for your mail !

Please check the following link

http://translate.gnusolidario.org/fa/GNUHEALTH/

It's the Persian (Farsi) language translation project for GNU Health.

Let us know if you can download it. Also, let us know if you would be
interested in becoming a translation for the Persian language, so we
can provide the right permissions.

All the best
Luis

--