health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] Some string can not be translated to Chinese.

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] Some string can not be translated to Chinese.
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 18:01:06 +0100

Hi Tumashu

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 10:38:56 +0800 (CST)
tumashu  <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have attached some picture to this place:
> https://github.com/tumashu/gnuhealth-cn/issues/1

Thanks for the feedback.

In one of the screenshots, the tabs labels come from specific health
packages (genetics, pediatrics, gynecology...), so you need to
translate the strings on those packages.

> by the way, are you sure you can receive my mail from health*
> mailling list. I do not know send email to mailling list success or
> not,  so I cross-post, sorry for noise.

Don't worry, they are posted. Sometimes it takes us a bit longer to
answer, if we're on the go, but we do answer :)

You might want to check the status of a post on the list archives, for
instance, for the general questions :

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/health/

or for the localization mailing list

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/health-i18n/