health-i18n

Re: Migration to Weblate

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: Migration to Weblate
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 14:39:10 +0100

Dear Edgar, Armand and community

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 07:14:19 +0200
Edgar Hagenbichler <edgar.hagenbichler@hagenbichler.at> wrote:

> Hello Luis,
>
> the same is the case with German strings.
>
> Is there any way to import them completely?

The current strings at Weblate server come from the GNU Health
mercurial repository. That means:

1) You will see initially only the "official" languages
2) The strings are a snapshot from the 3.6 release.

If you are a member of the german team in the new weblate server, you
could upload the strings from the current Pootle server
(translate.gnusolidario.org).

PS: If we get the link between Weblate and our Mercurial server, the
new translations will be pushed automatically to the
default(development) repository. That would imply some sort of access
control.

More soon! :)

All the best
Luis