Re: [Health] setting up a local gnu health demo server

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] setting up a local gnu health demo server
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 18:10:08 -0300

> Hie Luis,
> I have managed to "successfully" install GNU Health 1.3.3 and will be very
> grateful if you may email me the demo database for testing out. If its
> better to wait for new versions of Tryton and GNU Health let me know.
> Regards and thanks
> Ronald Munjoma

Great !

Best is to wait until 1.4.0 stable, Oct. 24th. ( in 12 days ).

Here are some of the new features coming in 1.4.0

- Automated demo data generation with Proteus (which will make demo
data release-independent)
- Tryton 2.2 support
- WHO essential medicines version 17 (including Indications and
categories in products )
- Medicines pregnancy classification
- Support for advanced calendar operations with CalDAV protocol
- Support for .po localization

--
Luis Falcón
GNU Health