Re: [Health] Freely configurable Party and Products Flags with Configura

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Freely configurable Party and Products Flags with Configurable Per-Group Defaults
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:34:14 -0300

Hi Chris !

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 12:49 AM, Christoph H. Larsen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear All,
> One important issue that I would loe to see in the next version of GNU
> Health, and that would make the GNU Health workflow more logical:
Yes, there is work to do on workflow optimization !
> Patient registration at the party level, with automatic creation of
> patent ID, and SSN, if the new party is a patient.
I think is good to have it sepatared. Today, you can create the
patient directly from the patient form. This will also create the
party.
The other way around should not be automatic. For example. The
administrative sector will enter all the people from a  health center.
Some of the will become patients and others will be just contacts.
Furthermore,
> This would include default setting of fields like is_patient=TRUE for
> certain groups, e.g. group=PATIENT_REGISTRATION - but this can currently
> not be achieved in a freely configurable manner, b8t only, if patients
> are added as patients, not parties.
> Further flags will be helpful, ideally even freely editable flags, like:
> Add flags to party: patient, employee, etc.
> Also: Add flags to products: vaccine, drugs, etc, all of the above with
> freely configurable defaults for certain user groups.
> Does this make sense?
I think I'm not understanding your point :-)

Bests

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health