Re: [Health] Problem to create ID Cards - QR

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] Problem to create ID Cards - QR
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 00:48:39 +0200

Hi Russel,

On 20 June 2012 13:08, Russel Mahmud <address@hidden> wrote:
When i try to create "ID Cards - QR", i get this message from OpenOffice

"The file 'ID Cards - QR.odt' is corrupt and therefore cannot be opened. OpenOffice.org can try to repair the file ....."

I have tested on my side, I am only getting the error when opening the report using Microsoft Word 2007, when I click yes on the repair dialogue box, the file opens fine.

What happens when you choose yes on the repair option?

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma

Is everyone facing these problem? or just me?

Thanks
Russel Mahmud