[Health] Problem with report_appoinment_receipt

From: Jorge Luis Medina Begazo
Subject: [Health] Problem with report_appoinment_receipt
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:58:24 -0500

Some weeks ago I asked about a report from single appointment and I see with pleasure and very grateful that I was heard by the developers.
Now we have this option in the appointments, great Job. But I have a problem, when I tried to print, I got an error

Error: <ProtocolError for localhost:8000/mibase: 500 Internal Server Error>

I tried with other reports like ID Cards and the reports was ok, Does anyone know about this error and how solve it?

ThanksĀ